If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Tesco Mobile.
Easy way to Cancel Tesco Mobile
- Call 4455 from your Tesco Mobile or 0345 301 4455 from any other phone
- A 30-day notice period will then apply, over which you’ll need to continue paying your normal monthly line rental.
To switch to a different network and keep your number, you’ll need a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code).
- Simply text ‘PAC’ to 65075 for free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
To switch to a different network and get a new number from them, you’ll need a STAC (Service Termination Authorisation Code).
- Simply text ‘STAC’ to 75075 for free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
If you’ve got more than one number on your account:
- Log in to your Account and Web Chat with Tesco Mobile
- Or call the Customer Care team to ask for your PAC or STAC.
If you’re cancelling within the first 14 days, you may still be within Tesco’s cooling off period and in this case you may not have to pay any early termination charges.
To find out if any early termination charges apply:
- Text ‘INFO’ to 85075, for free from your Tesco Mobile phone.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.