If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Weight Watchers.
Easy way to cancel Weight Watchers
To cancel online:
- Go to the Weight Watchers website
- Login to your account.
- Go to your profile page and search for the box that says ‘Cancel my account’.
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Complete Cancellation’ tab.
- Read and follow the cancellation instructions. You might be asked to fill in some details and personal information.
- Complete cancellation
- Look for a notification detailing your Weight Watchers cancellation
To cancel on the phone:
Call 0345 345 1500
To cancel within 14 days of purchase:
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.