If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Virgin Media.
Easy way to Cancel Virgin Media
- Call Virgin Media on 150 from your Virgin Media phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.
- If you have to return your kit, Virgin Media will provide you with a prepaid returns pack, which you’ll have to send back
- Once you’re completely separate,Virgin Media will work out whether you’re due a refund.
If you want to cancel midway through your contract, you’ll first need to check how far into your contract you are.
You might have to pay:
- Full monthly charges
- Disconnection fees
Exceptions to the above charges may apply if:
- Virgin Media consistently fails to deliver the minimum speeds promised.
- Virgin Media starts charging you more than initially agreed.
- Virgin Media suddenly stops providing broadband services to your area.
- If you’re on the 30-day rolling contract.
- If you’re on the 14-day cooling off period.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.