If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling the National Lottery.
Easy way to Cancel the National Lottery
- Log in to your National Lottery account.
- Go to the ‘Account’ section in the top right corner.
- Click the ‘Manage my Account’ tab.
- Head to the ‘Debit card details’ section.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button next to your card details.
- Select the ‘Cancel’ button at the bottom of the page.
To cancel over the phone:
To cancel via email
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.