If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Thames Water.
Easy way to cancel Thames Water
- Call 0800 980 8800
- Let them know online by submitting this form.
Before contacting them make sure to:
- Visit the Thames Water website.
- View all of the information about closing your account. (e.g. if you’re moving you may want to learn whether Thames Water serves the are you’re moving to)
- Learn about any charges that may apply.
You'll need to provide:
- Your 10 or 12 digit account number (printed at the top of your bill)
- Your new address
- The date you’re moving out
- The meter reading of your property (if the property is metered)
- Your contact details
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.