If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Prime Video.
Easy way to Cancel Prime Video
If you receive access to Prime Video as part of a Prime-Video only subscription:
- Go to Account & Settings.
- On the ‘Account’ tab, look for the ‘Your Membership’ section.
- Select end membership and confirm.
If you receive access to Prime Video as a part of an Amazon Prime membership:
- Go to Account & Settings
- On the ‘Account’ tab, select ‘edit on Amazon’ in the ‘Your Membership’ section.
- Select ‘end membership and benefits’ or ‘end trial and benefits’ and then confirm.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.