If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling Grindr.
Easy way to Cancel Grindr
- Go to your iPhone Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store
- Tap your ‘Apple ID’ at the top of the screen, then tap ‘View Apple ID’.
- Scroll and tap on ‘Subscriptions’.
- Tap the subscription you want to manage.
- Tap ‘Cancel Subscription’.
If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click ‘My subscriptions’.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click ‘Manage’ and then “Cancel Subscription’.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.