If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling G2A.
Easy way to Cancel G2A
- Login to your G2A Account.
- Go to ‘G2A Plus tab’, which you’ll find under the ‘My Account’ section on your G2A Dashboard.
- Open the ‘Account’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Deactivate your subscription’ tab.
- Disable any other subscriptions via the G2A ‘Subscriptions’ tab.
- Next, go to the ‘Personal details’ tab on your G2A ID Account and click on "Delete Account'.
- Expect to receive a confirmation email and click on ‘ confirm delete account’.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.