If you’re looking for ways to save money, then a great place to start is by cancelling any unused or unwanted subscriptions.
To help you out, we’ve put together this guide for cancelling BT.
Easy way to Cancel BT
- To cancel one or more services: Call 0800 783 1401. To cancel BT Mobile service: Call 0800 389 8414
- Have your account number ready.
- State you want to cancel BT and the reason you’re leaving.
- Return any BT equipment.
To stop your BT products (phone, broadband, TV, Calling Features) you’ll need to give BT a minimum 30 days notice.
To cancel BT Sport:
- Go to www.bt.com/sportsupport
- Log in to ‘My BT’.
- Find your BT Sport Monthly Pass
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’.
- Complete the following steps to confirm.
Tada 🎉 All done! If you’re looking for more tips on how to save money or reduce household bills, then you can check out the Plum blog.
How Plum can help automatically manage subscriptions
Plum is a money management app that can help you budget, by giving you an overview of all your bank accounts and credit cards all in one place.
The app can also give you an adjusted balance, which takes into account any regular payments due before your next payday.
By identifying any regular payments that come out of your bank, it’s easy to spot where you have subscriptions that you might have forgotten about, or identify where your cash goes so you can better control your spending.