Who is eligible to take part in the Plum YouTube Sweepstake?
To be eligible to take part in the challenge, you must be a Plum customer in the UK.
What do I need to do to participate in the Plum YouTube Special Sweepstake?
To take part you need to follow these steps correctly:
- Download Plum using the link in the description of the YouTube video
- Sign into Plum and start using the app, switching on whichever saving rules you want
- Set up your investment portfolio
- Use Plum for 8 weeks
The winner will receive a cash prize that matches how much has been auto-deposited into their investment funds from using Plum features over the 8 weeks (manual deposits transferred from the user’s bank account(s) are not taken into account).
When does the Plum YouTube Sweepstake start?
Participants can enter the Plum YouTube Sweepstake from the date the YouTube video is uploaded.
When does the Plum YouTube Sweepstake finish?
The Plum YouTube Sweepstake ends exactly 8 weeks after the video was originally uploaded.
What else should I know?
- Entries will only be counted if they download plum using the link in the video’s description.
- The winner is randomly selected and there is only 1 winner.
- The winner will receive a prize that matches the auto-deposits made by Plum into their investment portfolio.
- The winner will be contacted within 10 working days of the end date.
- We may suspend or end the Plum YouTube Sweepstake earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Plum YouTube Sweepstake is being abused or may negatively affect Plum’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact in-app support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Plum may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Plum will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
Bear in mind, as with all investing, your capital is at risk, the value of your investments can go down as well as up.