Terms & Conditions:
• This promotion is open to all eligible Plum customers in the UK who have invested in funds via a Stocks & Shares ISA or General Investment Account.
• To open a Plum account in the UK, you must be over 18 years old and a tax resident of the UK.
• To be in with a chance of winning a 1-month free subscription for your current Plum tier (at time of promotion closing), just create your stock investing profile within your Plum account.
• This stock investing promotion ends at 12pm (noon, UK time) on Wednesday 7th September 2022.
• There is no purchase necessary.
• You can try any of our tiers, free, for 1 month. The normal monthly price for Plum subscriptions is as follows:
1.Plum Plus = £1 per month
2.Plum Pro = £2.99 per month
3.Plum Ultra = £4.99 per month
• To finish opening your stock investing profile with us, we need to perform a KYC (Know Your Customer) check, unless you have previously done so with us. Please note that all outstanding checks must be completed for your entry to be included.
• If you wish to invest money, the minimum order amount is £1.
• Please note that your 1-month free subscription may take up to 10 working days to be applied from the promotion end date. If you’ve created your stock investing profile before the promotion end date, your next scheduled subscription charge, after this time, will be waived.
This promotion is made available to you by Plum Money CY Limited.
Plum does not provide investment advice, and you as an individual investor should make your own decisions or seek professional independent advice. The value of investments can go up as well as down and you may receive less than your original investment or lose the value of your entire initial investment. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results. Currency rate fluctuations can adversely impact the overall returns on your original investment.
Plum is a trading name of Plum Fintech CY Limited. Plum Fintech CY Limited is a company incorporated in Cyprus, company number HE 414801. Plum Fintech CY Limited has been registered as an intermediary of electronic money on behalf of UAB Payrnet with the Bank of Lithuania, authorisation code LB001994. Plum Money CY Limited is a company incorporated in Cyprus, company number HE 414587. Plum Money CY Limited is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) with licence number 407/21. Plum Money CY ’s registered address is Panteli Katelari 21, 1097, Nikosija, Cyprus.