Promotion Terms & Conditions:
1. This 'Plum Bonus with Selected Partners Promotion - September 2023’ (“The Promotion”) is organised by Plum Fintech Limited (“Plum”).
2. The Promotion is open to new Plum customers in the UK who create their account between 25/09 – 15/10/2023, and who meet the eligibility criteria as outlined below.
3. To be eligible for The Promotion reward, a participating customer must:
3.1 Download the Plum app using our selected partner link;
3.2 and, deposit a minimum total of £500, into their Primary Pocket, Interest Pockets, Plum Interest account, Plum Card Pocket or Investments (Funds, Stocks and Pensions), within 1 calendar month of creating their Plum profile;
3.3 and, hold a minimum balance of at least £500, in their Primary Pocket, Interest Pockets, Plum Interest account, Plum Card Pocket or Investments (Funds, Stocks and Pensions), after 6 calendar months of creating their Plum profile;
3.4 and, have passed any legally required ID checks outstanding.
4. Eligible participating customers who fulfil these terms will each be given a reward of £20.
5. The reward of £20 will be paid into each eligible participating customer’s Primary Plum Pocket, within 10 working days of the initial 6 calendar month period, after they downloaded the Plum app using our selected partner link and successfully created their Plum profile.
6. After the promotion reward is deposited into each eligible participating customer’s Primary Pocket, it will no longer be covered by these promotion Terms & Conditions, and will subsequently be covered by general Plum account Terms & Conditions.
7. By entering The Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Plum, which are final and binding in all matters relating to The Promotion.
8. Plum reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend The Promotion and/or these Terms & Conditions at any time, and for any reason.
9. Plum also reserves the right to disqualify any participating customer from The Promotion who it believes has violated these Terms & Conditions, or engaged in fraudulent or illegal activity.
10. These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and constituted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.