Who is eligible to take part in the May 2021 Round Ups Challenge?
To be eligible to take part in the challenge, you must be a Plum customer in the United Kingdom, Ireland, France or Spain.
What do I need to do to participate in the May 2021 Challenge?
To get a chance to win, you firstly need to enter by following the steps correctly:
- Follow Plum on Instagram (@withplum) or TikTok (@plumapp)
- Comment and tag someone you think should take part in the challenge too!
- Share our Instagram post to your story by tagging @withplum and using the hashtag #SaveWithPlum
To take part, you need to follow these steps correctly:
- Create a savings pocket on Plum
- Use the Brain to switch on Round Ups
- Use the splitter to make sure all money set aside from Round Ups goes into your newly-made savings pocket
- Switch off all Plum notifications from May 1st - May 31st
- On June 1st, share a before and after screenshot of your savings pocket at the start of the challenge VS. the end of the challenge. Tag @withplum and use hashtag #SaveWithPlum
The winner will receive a prize of £100 and be contacted W/C 31st May 2021.
When does the May 2021 Challenge start?
Participants can enter the May 2021 Challenge from Wednesday 28th April 2021, once promotions are posted.
When does the May 2021 Challenge finish?
The May 2021 Challenge ends at 23:59 (UK time) on Tuesday 1st June 2021. (Since Monday 31st May is a Bank Holiday)
What else should I know?
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59 (UK time) on Friday 30th April 2021.
- Final savings must be shared by 23.59 (UK time) on Tuesday 1st June 2021.
- Each person can only enter once.
- The winner will receive a prize of £100.
- We may suspend or end the May 2021 Challenge earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the May 2021 Challenge is being abused or may negatively affect Plum’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact in-app support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Plum may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Plum will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the May 2021 Challenge cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.