Investment Promotion Terms & Conditions
Who is eligible for the Investment Promotion?
To be eligible for the Investment promotion, you must be a Plum customer in the United Kingdom.
What do I need to do to participate in the Investment Promotion?
For standard users: to get the chance to double your investments, you should first sign up to Plus or Pro with the first month completely free. Please note: After your trial month, you’ll be charged a monthly fee of £1 for Plum Plus and £2.99 for Plum Pro, respectively. Once you’ve signed up, you can start investing in funds with as little as £1.
If you have previously signed up on the free trial, and you have cancelled your membership you’re excluded from the trial month and you will be charged a monthly fee of £1 for Plum Plus and £2.99 for Plum Pro, respectively.
If you're already on Pro/Plus subscription, you can start investing immediately. To be eligible for a chance to double your investments, you must start investing from 00:01 (UK time) on Monday 18 January 2021 until 23:59 (UK time) on Friday 22 January 2021. You can start investing with as little as £1.
When does the Investment Promotion period start?
The Investment Promotion starts from 00:01 (UK time) on Monday 18 January 2021.
When does the Investment Promotion period end?
The Investment Promotion ends at 23:59 (UK time) on Friday 22 January 2021.
What else should I know?
- Each person only be entered once, regardless of how many investments they have made.
- You are expected to comply with the Plum Investment T&Cs at all times, and those terms will apply to any investment you make.
- We will double the winner’s investments up to £50.
- We may suspend or end the Investment Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Investment Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Plum’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact in-app support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Plum may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Plum will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Investment Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.
- There are also significant risks associated with investments - please always carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you to invest in light of your personal and financial situation. There is more information about the risks in our Plum Investments terms and conditions.