Who is eligible for the Interest Pocket Promotion?
To be eligible for the Interest Pocket Promotion (Two Plums In A Pocket), you must be a Plum customer in the United Kingdom.
What do I need to do to participate in the Interest Pocket Promotion?
To get a chance to win, you need to follow the steps correctly, by opening a Plum Interest Pocket, deposit money and invite a friend. If your friend accepts your invite and makes a deposit into an Interest Pocket that matches yours (see step.2 above), then you’ll both automatically be entered into the prize draw.
The winners will get a combined prize of up to £50 split evenly between the two of them (up to £25 each).
When does the Interest Pocket Promotion period start?
The Interest Pocket Promotion starts at 23:59 (UK time ) on Wednesday 10 February 2021.
When does the Interest Pocket Promotion period end?
The Interest Pocket Promotion ends at 23:59 (UK time ) on Sunday 14th February 2021
What else should I know?
- Each person only be entered once, regardless of how many deposits they have made.
- You are expected to comply with the Plum Interest Pocket T&Cs at all times, and those terms will apply to any deposits you make.
- The winners will get a combined prize of up to £50 split evenly between the two of them (up to £25 each).
- We may suspend or end the Interest Pocket Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Interest Pocket Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Plum’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or Promotion-wide basis. If we exercise this right we will give advance notice on our website. Please contact in-app support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of this early suspension or termination.
- Events beyond the control of Plum may occur that render the awarding of the Promotion impossible. Accordingly, Plum will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control.
- These terms are published in English and any translation is a courtesy and office translation only - participants of the Interest Pocket Promotion cannot derive any rights from the translated version. The English language version of these terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.Please always carefully consider whether it is appropriate for you to open an Interest Pocket in light of your personal and financial situation. There is more information about the risks in our Plum Interest Pocket T&Cs.